It’s hard to help people who don’t think they have a problem.
It’s hard to help people who don’t think they have a problem. It’s impossible to fix people who think someone else is the problem.
So, have you a problem? Yes? Then great.
Do you want to do something about it? Even better.
First thing to get your head around is there are no quick fixes, no “7 Steps” to nirvana. No secret sauce, no magic to implementing sustainable, lasting change. If someone says there is then they are full of crap.
Most change programmes don’t last and the reasons they don’t last are:
- The thing you are trying to change is not crystal clear
- How you will measure or quantify the improvement is vague
- The desired change is imposed or force-fed on the people who have to “do it” every day
- The programme is not continuously managed
- No audit, or review of the change programme at some future time exists
Why our change programmes “Stick” and deliver lasting change:
- Success is defined, clarified and understood right from the start
- We measure improvement, so you see immediate improvements
- We engage your team to develop the plan so they have and feel ownership of the programme right from the start, so they are bought into its success right from the off
- It is managed by us day-to-day, week-to-week, until it is driven over the line
So, you can give the DIY approach a go yourself and when it doesn’t stick give us a rattle and we’ll jump in and get it sorted for good.