Solving Stock Problems For Good – DIY Vs. Seek Outside Help
This is the biggest question. Do you try do this yourself or do you look for someone outside your business to fix the problem, for good?
What You already know if you have stock management problems is:
- You’ve tried dealing with this at different times over the past number of years, but it never seems to get fixed
- You’ve given it a go yourself and are probably fed up or don’t have the time to do it again
- Someone in your organisation is supposed to be managing this, but for a variety of reasons they are not delivering results
- You seem to be the only one who is losing sleep about it
What We already know:
- You are up to your ears in day-to-day fire-fight and struggle to get enough time to deal with it
- You’re weary or fed up of dealing with the same problems, over and over
- If you had someone internally capable of getting their arms around it, it would already be done
- You’ve probably thought a number of times about getting some external help, but don’t know where you would look or who to trust to do it
We get it.
Here are the results of where we worked with a business to implement a stock reduction programme, where we identified a portion of their stock and implemented a JIT (Just In Time) stock replenishment system over the course of a number of months:
This resulted in putting €220k of cash back into the balance sheet.
If you are at that point where you are pulling your hair out and want a permanent solution to your ongoing stock management problems, we’re here in the traps, ready to go and sort the problem for good.
Give us a bell at 059-91-00440 and we’ll go take care of it. Or Fill In The Form And We Can Line Up A Phone Call.